Thread: Adding Icons in China Mobile 3 page Menu

Adding Icons in China Mobile 3 page Menu

I have installed many java applications in my china phone. But to access them, each time I have to go to java folder. Is there any method to place / add the Icons of applications on the main menu page. My china mobile has 3 page menu. Mobile model is Chang Jiang w007. It is a China Iphone

Re: Adding Icons in China Mobile 3 page Menu

you can simply do that from the display settings. Am using Micromax Mobile and it also has 4 page menu and i use to change the icons regularly. Just try out the display settings till than i will search for the exact step by step process.

Hi, I have an mtk 6235.Is it possible to add icons for added programs? I could not find any setting related this in Display settings.

The best possible solution to add icons in the china mobile 3 page menu is , after installing the desired application on your cell phone simply select the icons on your system and move move it to the desired page by dragging it. Hope this will fix the issue.

I have the very same phone and the very same problem as rastogi_essar. Unfortunatly, there is no suitable option in the display settings.
    It seems the only way to access installed java applcations is from the java menu...which is quite annoying.

Is anyone has any ideas?

Unfortunatly, there is no suitable option in the display settings.
    It seems the only way to access installed java applcations is from the java menu...which is quite annoying.
    Exactly which model are you using. Because in Micromax, you will find the option in settings after clicking on that specific folder.

chang jiang w007 touch mobile

rastogi_essar is right the w007.

question Re: Adding Icons in China Mobile 3 page Menu

Hi there,
    I have the Thunder MT6235 touchscreen phone also called MTK2(MTK1), and I have the same problem, can some one help us on how to put the icons on the screen from downloaded Apps. there is no settings for this phone on the screen settings.

Thanks.

There is no option of setting up shortcut of new added application to the desktop in any of the Chinese phone. The only way you can access or launch the app is by navigating to the installed folder. And as many members said, its really annoying .

Quote Originally Posted by Orion lella View Post
    There is no option of setting up shortcut of new added application to the desktop in any of the Chinese phone. The only way you can access or launch the app is by navigating to the installed folder. And as many members said, its really annoying .
    Thanks a lot, will cry and enjoy the phone!!!!

Cheers!!!!

@rastogi : good that you could installed many java applications!
    I've this IPhone4 Clone, and never found any match java games for it! (all that I've tried cannot run with touchscreen, half ot them only display 1/4 of the screen.
    wondering if anybody could share your java that work with this 3.5" touchscreen model?

This is not only you who is facing the problem like this. There are many users who are having the same. I have searched on the google for this and not found any supported application for this. So I don’t think that there is any application that can run properly with the IPhone4 Clone. I wish that someone can give some link for such applications in future. Thank you.