Thread: Apple iPad:Google maps crashes

Apple iPad:Google maps crashes

I am having the iPad which i have purchased for my personal use but now i am getting the problem with the same. I am trying to use the Google map on the iPad but Google Maps got crash on the same. I have tried to work it many time but every time it got crash. So if you are having any solution for the same then please let me know about. Thanks in advance.

Re: Apple iPad:Google maps crashes

This seems to have the problem related to the firmware which is having the problem with the device of yours and it can be resolve with the help of the update of the same. I will advise you to update the firmware of the iPad but before that you should take the back up of the iPad so that data can be recover in case of the data loss.

I will advise you to go with restoring of the system which will cover the problem related to the ipad of yours. Just connect your device to the iTunes and then you can restore the device of yours. But make sure that you are having the latest backup of the system that you are using and later on check whether this is working or not.

If you upgrade or otherwise replace your device with a newer device, you may be able to restore the previous backup to the new device. For upgrading from the original iPhone to iPhone 3G, see these instructions. You can upgrade one device with the backup from a different type of device; most settings will transfer to the new device. For more visit here.

If you ask me then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and ask them for the solution of the same. AS they are the developer and having the knowledge regarding the same so contacting them can help you better then any thing else. So contact and work with the issue.