Thread: IPad VGA adapter, picture is dull & pink connected to my projector

IPad VGA adapter, picture is dull & pink connected to my projector

I have an Apple iPad and using it from last few months it is serving me the best also it is one of the best in the business the other thing is that i am having no problem while having access over the application it is smoothly working. But from last few days when i tried to connect my iPad withe projector to view videos and images the out put is not convincing the videos are quite dull and the image pixels are like teared. Please help me in this case how can i get better picture quality and also is there any problem with my iPad.

Re: IPad VGA adapter, picture is dull & pink connected to my projector

I guess that there is something wrong with your connection the only thing that you can do is just check over the settings or the manner in which the cables are connected to each other , Is there is any miss attachment done or any such attachment of adapters done which is not required, can you please send me the details of the connection that you have made between the iPad and the projector.

It seems me that there is some thing wrong i either of the three, the connection, the projector or the iPad. So what you have to do is just check all the three things individually. First of all try and connect the iPad with any other device such as the monitor or TV. Then try and check using any other projector. If you find any of the problem in either of the three then just replace it with the new one.

First of all thank you for considering my issue and giving your vital time for finding the solution, As mentioned by you people i have tried and connected my iPad to the different monitor and the result there was fantastic, It means that my iPad is fine and i also my projector is fine. The other thing is that as said by you i am sending you the connection details,
    IPad>Dock/VGA plug>VGA cable>VGA to DVI-A adapter>Projector DVI-I input (both DVI-A and D) .

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that there is nothing wrong with your ipad or the projector just check out the settings of the connection that you have created i think that you have not connected it in the manner that it must be connected. The other ting is that there may be also the problem in the wires that are used for the connection. Just check it out and fix it by yourself.