Thread: Hitachi 46F500 problem

Hitachi 46F500 problem

I am using Hitachi 46F500 TV, I am facing the problem at the time of switching on, there is no picture or sounds appear. I am also getting a very fast ticking noise from the back of it, I thing the sound is a kind of time bomb. The engineer gave me a rough price of 300 on repairing to the same fix. I plan to upgrade to a Samsung DLP 1080P anyhow. I am hoping to get a better idea than this that. Any help regarding to this subject will be appreciated. Thank in Advance.
    Last edited by Ojibwe; 01-10-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Re: Hitachi 46F500 problem

I have solved the same problem now. I have just got this TV for my friend and the image from the cable shows larger than the screen. I play a DVD on it the image looks great, but curved up to my necessary cable. The images seem to be overstated. I have told I need to stop the additional zoom feature to get the normal image. This makes the logic, but I looked into the menu and it was not able to find this selection. Then I have gone to engineer to repair this problem. I think you must also go for it.

Your decision of taking new Samsung DLP 1080P is correct because there mainly happens that if any of the electronic products got damage that cannot be run as it was in the earlier period. So it very good to take the new Samsung DLP 1080P for your use. I hope this will help you to get the decision of taking the new one.

Last one week I was trying to get the fix of the same problem, but some reason I didn’t get any of the same problem then I have gone to the new one for my use. Because normally it take almost the same price for the repairing this. The same problem was happens with my TV for more than one times. Now I have decided to take the new one. For repairing the same I just a waste of money.

I have thought about the same as you have thought. But the main problem with this is I have taken the Hitachi 46F500 TV on this last month. So I am facing it very difficult to do this, on the last days there was no problem occur with the same. It started from yesterday onwards. So anyone have the other idea to remove this problem what I am facing for.

It very easy to have the remedy of the same problem. You can go for the company itself as you have purchased it on the last month. They must have given you the warranty of the same product what you have. I hope this will help you out from your problem what you are facing with the same Hitachi 46F500 TV.