Thread: Can't view comments on my ipad

Can't view comments on my ipad

I am using the iPad and having the problem with the same. I have been using the Macbook Pro and send a pages to doc by email which allows me to work with the comment on the same easily. But when trying to make the same thing working with the iPad, it only allow me to send the doc but dies not allow to comment on the sane. If any one is having the solution for same then please let me know the same. Thank you.

Re: Can't view comments on my ipad

I think that there might be some issue with the PDF reading only. The PDF might be not recognized by the device of yours and that is why you are getting the same. Did you installed the third party application into the device of yours. If you have installed the same then uninstall first and then check whether the issue is still there or not.

I think that there might be some issue with the device and i will advise you to perform the reset of the iPad which might set the device of yours to the factory setting. But make sure that you might having the backup of the device as the system will restore the device to the basic setup. So try this out and see whether it is working or not.

The best way to get rid of the issue is to contact the Apple regarding the issue as it gone more critical. As they are the developer of the device which you are using and having the knowledge about the problem related to the same. So contact the Apple store regarding the issue which you are going through and see whether it is working for you or not.