Thread: iPad clear safari address bar suggestions

iPad clear safari address bar suggestions

I am using the iPad for my personal use and let me tell you that i am looking for some tricks to clear the safari address bar suggestions which i am getting every time while surfing with the same. I not finding any way to clear the same. If any one is having the sugg4estion for clearing the history from the Safari browser then please help me with the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad clear safari address bar suggestions

If you are looking to clear the history from the browser which will remove the suggestion also with the Safari then you have to go with the below given instruction that will hep you for performing the same. So go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    • Start the iPad
    • Go to Setting
    • Then to Safari
    • Click on Clear History on bottom
    • Also clear the cache and cookies

Thats it!!!!!!

First of all thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that i have performed each step as suggested by you but not getting work with the issue of mine. I have tried the same but still getting the suggestion from the safari browser. If you can then help me with more regarding the same.

OK if the above things are not working for you then i will suggest you to do the following. Just go to the Safari and click on the bookmark of the browser. You will find the history button at the top of the list. Also you will find ten clear history button over there. Click on the same and you will get the history of the browser gone. Try this out and let me know whether it is working for you or not.

I have gone through the same again and let me tell you that it is not working for me. I have been into the Safari browser and then to the Bookmark and gone through the clearing of the history and everything but nothing is working for me. I have tried this also but let me tell you that it is not working for me. Please help me to get rid of the same.

If nothing is working for you and having the problem with the same then i will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer of the iPad and having the solution for the same. So contact the Apple regarding the same and see whether this resolve the same.

If nothing is working for you and you are having problem with the device then i will advise you to perform the reset on the iPad. The reset of the same will set everything to the factory setting and might resolve the issue related to the same. But before performing the reset you should take the backup of the device. I think this will help you.