Thread: iPad WiFi and Starbucks- Not automatic?

iPad WiFi and Starbucks- Not automatic?

I am having an iPad which is not working properly with the device of mine. Actually i have heard that the iPad gets automatically connected to the Starbucks AT&T networks with the WiFi but it is not getting any connectivity with the same. Whenever i visit the Startbucks i get the prompted for the log in. So if you are having any solution then please let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: iPad WiFi and Starbucks- Not automatic?

As you are getting the problem connecting the same with the help of the iPad so let me tell you that the feature of automatic connection which you are expecting is only application in the Apple iPhone and not in the iPad. In iPad you have to sign up with the Starbucks and then only you can get the connectivity with the same.

I think that you should have to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and ask them about the problem you are facing. As they are the developer of the iPad and having the knowledge regarding the same. So if you can then contact the Apple and see whether you are getting the proper solution or not.

As per my knowledge there is only possible connection with the Startbucks if you are having the AT&T free deals will only be able to perform any operation with the 3G iPads. If you are having just the WiFi running iPad then you might not get the automatic connection with the same. So it is better to get a deal and see whether you are getting the proper solution or not.

I have searched for the problem that you are going through and let me tell you that i have a got a similar post that is having the discussion about the same. So if you can then go through the below given link which is having the solution and let me know whether it is working for you or not.
    Ipad wifi connecting at Starbucks?