Thread: PC Suite synchronising problem with outlook 2010

PC Suite synchronising problem with outlook 2010

I want to transfer my all contact, calendar reminder and other information to my computer but I am not able to do that. I am using Sony Ericsson Vivaz mobile. I connect my mobile via USB cable to PC. I tried to sync it with Microsoft Outlook contact and calendar via PC SUIT. But it turns grayed out. I don’t know what is happening with my mobile. I need to transfer all these data desperately. Is anyone here who knows what is happening? Where I am making mistake? Please give me advice. I am using window 7 and outlook 2010 on my computer.

Re: PC Suite synchronising problem with outlook 2010

Hello friends! I am also facing this problem with my vivaz mobile when I try to sync it with computer outlook. I am not able to configure it, all the option are blocked. I am using windows 7 64 bit and my outlook 2007. When I tried to run it like Administrator and it crashed. I require perfect guide to solve this issue. Please give me suggestion.

Dear I think so your pc suit is not compatible with outlook 2010. Older version PC suit of Sony Ericsson do not work with outlook 2010. It seems very clumsy that Sony Ericsson has not solved it yet. Try to update your PC Suit to beta version. I have written for this complains to Sony Ericsson and told them to update their PC suit to work with outlook 2010. Wait until they launch some higher version to work with outlook or try with beta. I hope it will help. Are you able to work to transfer data like songs and videos via USB in to your PC?

I have solved this issue on mobile. Its right that PC suit only works with lowers version of Outlook express. I am using windows 7 and outlook 2010. Go in to HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Setup and get regdit to a file. Not edit your file and change it from 14.0 to 12.0 and then go to registry by doing double click. After all this when your will restart your pc suit it will automatically add outlook in to the sync part. Now you can work with it. PC suit works only with v11.0 , v12.0 but does not support v14.0.

I am a user of Sony Ericsson W995 and my office is 2010 and it’s also do not work when I try to sync with outlook 2010. In my office I have outlook 2007 and i can do it there. You can try online sync though Sony Ericsson server and it work very well. Now I am not really looking for PC suit. Next time I will also use online sync from my office internet. I can see and change all this information online without any problem. You must try it if you have internet connection.

It’s really very good option for me to sync all calendar and bookmarks via online. I made format on my outlook 2010 to and reinstall older version like outlook 2007 and now I am not able to use some advance feature of outlook. It also wastes my time. I was unknown about this online sync option. Thanks dear now I will use choice only. I can also use windows Live for all these things to extract data from my mobile.