Thread: Listen to mp3 through bluetooth headset ?

Listen to mp3 through bluetooth headset ?

I have right now Motorola H375; I do not know how we can listen to music through a bluetooth. Also I want to know how I can connect the bluetooth headset with the phone. I have done a lot of research on this thing but I cannot get through it. Please is there a way by which I can have this thing work for me. Also if it is possible then please give me the list of the buletooth headset. Any help in this respect will be really appreciated.

Re: Listen to mp3 through bluetooth headset ?

I do not know that if it is possible but I have seen lots of people making calls with the Bluetooth headset. I have also seen some of the people listening music from them. I have seen a case in which one of my friend could listen the music when he was using the Nokia piece, but when he tried connecting the same Bluetooth headset with the Sony Ericsson he was able to make a call but cannot listen the music.

Well it totally depends on the mobile phone that you are using. It does not matter of which company’s Bluetooth headset you are using. If you are using the Nokia phone and it supports this functionality then it will come up, but if that mobile phone does not support this then it will never support the Bluetooth headset how hard you try. It is very easy to connect the Bluetooth device it is similar to connecting the other mobile phone. Just try it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also sure that the Bluetooth headset can be used to listen the music. I have therefore bought the Jabra BT500. I am sure that the music can flood out of it, because whenever I go to attain the call there I can hear the music for about few seconds. Is there any software that can help me get the music out of the Bluetooth Headset? I am dam sure but just need some assistance. Thanks in advance.

At this moment I do not think that in your case any software can help you accomplish this. No software can help you accomplish this. All you need is that the mobile should support this feature. If the mobile is not able to support this feature then this cannot be done with the mobile phone. If you want I have BlueMusic software, but I am not sure about this thing. Well if you want you can give this a try. Thanks.