Thread: Gtalk for Samsung GTS-5233

Gtalk for Samsung GTS-5233

I am having the Samsung GTS-5233 which is a touchscreen mobile phone well the touch screen is not so sensitive but still it works fine giving the satisfied output. Now I was looking for the application like the messenger such Gtalk on my mobile phone so that I can chat with my friends who are online on my gmail account and also who are online on the yahoo. So I need to know whether my cell phone is compatible with this application and how I could install it in my mobile phone for which I need a proper guidance.

Re: Gtalk for Samsung GTS-5233

You can get the Gtalk application in your mobile phone from the searching on google for the software like the Delphi VCL which is the component for the gtalk application on which the source code component which is having the name of the EGtalk application. This will also let you access the Gmail account of your on which you can chat with your friends. i have done this application on my Samsung Jet so this application might also help you to get solve with the problem.

The Gtalk is the application by which you can get it access to your gmail account the user which are online in your gmail account can chat with you nline on your mobile phone. But for this you need to have the gtalk mobile in PPD software from the brothersoft website and install it in your mobile by connecting your mobile to your computer or you can also directly download it on your mobile phone.

In order to get the access to your gmail account from the mobile and do chatting with your friend you need to have the application called GoTalkMobile and make sure you run this application on the J2ME enable mobile phone and you should also get activated for the GPRS internet connection. you can get this application for free on searching on the google and install in two ways by directly downloading the application on your mobile or download on PC and transfer it to the mobile. Its nearly around 63 kb size application.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's