Thread: Free ringtones on the Samsung Rogue?

Free ringtones on the Samsung Rogue?

My mother brought for me the Samsung Rogue mobile phone which I am using it from three month and it is very good mobile for the better sound quality to play the music. I have got those only ringtones which are came from the company so now I am looking for the free download of ringtones for my mobile phone. So here I am looking for the good solution to solve my problem and get the new free download ringtones for my mobile phone.

Re: Free ringtones on the Samsung Rogue?

I have done the putting ringtone in my mobile phone by using my computer. First I download my selective song which I want to make the ringtone in the mp3 and then use the USB cable to connect my computer and the mobile phone and then transfer the mp3 songs in my sound folder on the microSD card of my mobile phone. It worked for my Samsung BT3410 so it might also work for your mobile so just make an attempt on your mobile phone.

If you are looking for the free ringtones for the Samsung Rogue mobile phone then you have to go to the website of the cnet and download the OCP converter which you will get for the 30 days trails and it will convert the song with the file type qcp then you have to transfer this files from the computer to the mobile phone by using the usb connection and then place them at the sound folder and then restart your mobile phone and go in the sound folder and set it to the ringtone of my phone.

In order to get the free ringtone for your mobile phone is an easy task. You just need to get the memory card for your mobile phone and then install the drivers of the phone in the computer and then download the software like totalvideo converter which also provide with the feature of converting the mp3 format song in any format then just convert the song in the format which is compatible for your mobile phone and then transfer it to your mobile phone my music folder or sound folder.

You can get the free ringtones for your Samsung mobile phone in the simple way by using the Audacity which you get for free from the search in the google and the download the Free WMA MP3 converter . you have to import your mp3 song and then cut the song which you want to be the ringtone for your phone then if you are done with the cutting from the song then just export the mp3 file to the MP3 WAV converter and convert the file in wma format having the bit rate at 128 kbps which is fine enough for the phone and then you just need to transfer it to your mobile phone and set to play as the ringtone in your mobile.