Thread: Problems with the new Spiro

Problems with the new Spiro

Anybody else is having the tribulations by means of the innovative Spiro. Excavation started off by freezing and would merely restart subsequent to taking the battery out, this I consideration was caused by having right of entry the pre-loaded game. NO, it is wedged on divert the whole thing, checking diverts fails each time, and even although the game has not been played it is tranquil freezing. I need some help how to come out of this problem.

Re: Problems with the new Spiro

To bring up to date the phone by means of Sony Ericsson Update Service and maintain in mind to back up the entire personal data etc as this determine to be erased during to bring up to date. I have comparable tribulations. Put a small number of tunes on it. An hour presently it starts to crash. Similar fixation if I try does take photos. Run and bring up to date. Additional than how it did not come by means of a S.E. usb cable. Suggestions are extremely welcome otherwise it’s going back extremely almost immediately.

In this you be able to install the most recent PC suite launched in august'10 that consist the entire SPIRO submission repairing tools as an alternative of it you be able to download Aerix software by which, you be able to unlock the majority of the locked submission of SE. I am having the accurate similar tribulations it would not even let me to bring up to date the software in excess of a usb cable. Would not get past the second page on the software to bring up to date.

I have had comparable tribulations by means of this phone. Regarding a week subsequent to I got it, it started freezing a lot other than I immediately thought perhaps I was using it too much. Then the next day the text communication function totally stopped running. I might not read several texts in my inbox and the phone would not even try to send communication. I had purchased it back to the shop. Subsequent to regarding a half an hour of messing by means of the message settings they agreed by means of me that it had software tribulations and gave me an exchange. This in addition occurred to my friend who purchased the similar phone.

At present I am having comparable tribulations by means of the innovative phone (similar Spiro model). Text messages I take delivery of are the entire mixed up. Similar to me might get the start of a communication by means of the end of a previous message. So the texts create no sense! I am not certain if it's a troubles by means of my phone or my friends so I am going to give it a small number of days and then bring it back to the shop the entire in excess of again if it does not stop.

I am in addition having a difficulty by means of the phone freezing. I be able to make 1/2 a dozen edits to my contact register (often less) and it freezes and restarts. I have comprised and not even tested the music playing much. I took the phone reverse to Vodafone and they reorganized the software (even though they said it previously had the most recent software) and ultimately replaced it by means of a innovative Spiro as they were unconscious of Spiro's having this tribulations. The innovative one has the identical difficulty, so I originate this website and I observe it's a general problem by means of this phone.

I have had the equivalent predicament. Subsequent to editing 2-6 contacts in adressbook my phone was restarting or freezing. The phone was purchased most recently. Today I have encompassed and bring up to date the software via the Sony Ericsson Update Manager and the whole thing is immediately working extremely well. The phonebook editing too I am suggest the software and bring up to date for those who having tribulations by means of this phone.