Thread: Spiro handsfree connection and software update problems

Spiro handsfree connection and software update problems

I have a problem with a Sony ericsson Spiro. A warning message indicating that the battery was HS. When i connect to headphone, it handsfree and also software update problems. I sent in for repair, I received another, Does anyone was able to avoid paying this bill? Please help. Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Spiro handsfree connection and software update problems

According to Spiro Insider, the service telephone Apple evokes to customers unhappy an update to version. It could be available today . It should solve the reception problem when taking the iPhone in the palm of his hand. Discovered only a few hours after its launch, the bug said especially when you hide the hand left side of the iPhone 4. Apple recommends in particular not to hide at the same time the two black bars located on the edges of the unit or use a holster avoiding direct contact with the hand.

I think that PC Suite is not essential. You use a software for bluetooth on your computer?whether it should create a connection between your phone. It works I just tried and sorry if I 'm not precise enough. Firstly , we will have forget Internet Explorer for navigation and Firefox... That's pretty much the same thing for newbies ... and so much better for developers like me ) .

Launch the program Internet Sharing" ... Look , the it depends on ROM version you have, your phone ... so I do not know about you, but it's pretty easy. In PC connection, Put "USB"- We can also run on Bluetooth, the train is super convenient , no wires to connect! yet , do it by USB - In network connection, Choose your data connection unlimited . for SFR is WAP SFR GPRS, Make Log in
    PC with your USB cable and wait until the modem installation is done ... vista , it takes a minute.

This operation, unofficial compared to the update has nothing to do with it. On the one hand because the fact of flash its mobile voids the warranty . On the other hand, it is to completely replace the firmware now on his Sony Ericsson and not to apply patches. Today all phones DB2020/10/12 are Flashable , and whatever their CID ( for CID53 only FAR Manager allows to flash , the rest can be done with Setool2Lite or XS + +). For portable (platform A200 ) as the W910i , use A2uploader . Also , flash does not unlock the mobile.