Thread: Gaming Laptop ASUS G73 or 3D Laptop

Gaming Laptop ASUS G73 or 3D Laptop

Currently preparing to purchase a new gaming system, I akin to laptops a lot and I utilize them for college, frequently used for programming and hardcore gaming, that’s why I’m planning to purchase a desktop substitute laptop. I at this time own a dell XPS M1530 with 2.2 dual core processor, 4gb DDR2 Ram 800mhz, 120GB HDD 5,400RPM and an nvidia 8600M GT GPU. As I’m a hardcore gamer I desire to purchase a new system that is able to give me improved FPS on today´s games and enhanced performance on application and games. Now I’m playing and it is happen because it is the only game that keeps up a well-mannered 30FPS most of the time. I played Dragon Age with actually awful performance and I actually obtained an extremely distress with this awful performance. So I’m preparing to purchase the asus g73 from finest buy that cost around 1200 usd through core i7, 6 GB ram, 500gb HDD, and ati mobility radeon 5870. So tell me whether I have to go for this or not.

Re: Gaming Laptop ASUS G73 or 3D Laptop

Hey Hi, and welcome to this forum I mean this thread. Because like you I was also so much confused when I was going to purchase a new laptop. Well if you wish for to wait, you are not able to still purchase something, for the reason that there are for all moment in time new techs around the corner. Taking into consideration that there no 3D laptop that still comes close to a G73 in terms of performance would say go for G73.

I have also little bit issue and in that my question is should I purchase this laptop right at the present (I actually wish for this asus laptop and I am not able to wait to have a better system)? Or should I stay in anticipation of 3D gaming laptops fall their prices and are extra in the market? I wish for an original system that lasts for 3-4years or extra so I desire it to be future evidence. I am inquiring this for the reason that I think 3D is the future of gaming and I don’t desire to use a little money on a system that would be ineffective after 1-2years. I’ll be waiting for your replies.

hello I hunted to purchase the Pavilion dv6-3063ee Entertainment Notebook WZ700EA but I don't recognize if I should wait for a 3d laptop or purchase this one I love games but I desire a high-quality laptop that be able to run anything with first-class performance So please tell me what to do? And please post your reply as soon as it is possible for you guys.

I have a number of stuff I will akin to ask
    1. If I purchase that HP lap top and latter on purchase a 3d TV and classes be able to I create that laptop run on the 3d TV and play 3d games lying on it ?
    2. Do games like wow and mw2 run 3d?
    3. Looking at a 15inch screen in 3d is that cool? Because I believe it will have a actually bad 3d effect do u visualize that I am right or wrong in that.