Thread: Apple macbook pro 15" vs dell xps 16 (or alternatives)

Apple macbook pro 15" vs dell xps 16 (or alternatives)

I want to ask you here is that the most recent macbook pro 15" at present an enhanced buy than a dell studio xps 16"? And in this I require to have windows and Microsoft office which is running on the both windows and mac OS X and if it is running on the boot camp which is on the mac but I also require graphics power for editing photos and video also for the animation. And I want light weight and the long battery life both are desirable, and also which included webcam and speakers also. So please tell me as soon as you can.

Re: Apple macbook pro 15" vs dell xps 16 (or alternatives)

I think the best answer for your answer is PC. Because it is able to get more horsepower compare to the MAC, and it is possible only when you get an i-series CPU. Because it is also able to take HDMI and Bluray, Which I think mac never offer. Several applications which you are able to run on OS X will, for the majority part. They have equal impact on the windows and on the linux also. It is only if it is not a superior application. And because of that only you will able to get the hardware at a lower price. The current Mac laptops are very outdated. We may be able to find something which is better than the Dell at the low price.

I think on the both cases it looks like that you are doing some type of virtualization on this. And here I want to know that which type of video editing would you be able to doing? If you will be expenses a lot of time on such matters, I would almost certainly go through the MAC, but I think you are also aware that it will cost you more. And if you will not spending so much of time then I will prefer for you Dell xps 16 laptop. So as you think go according to that.

If you really want to go for in between these two so you just wait for the macbook pro updates. And one more advantage I want to tell you regarding the Macbook is that it is have much better battery life. And it’s weight is really light compare to Dell. The best Macbook Alernative from my view is the Asus n61JQ. And the Dell I really have bad experience with this.

I myself hate the dell company. But you are enhanced off purchasing the dell studio xps 16". Can you tell me why? You obtain microsoft office and excel to run with no harms of getting mac pleasant versions of them. You are able to forever bring up to date the power within the dell intended for your graphic power wants and animation.

Lightweight and long battery life is the most excellent in the mac. But to obtain what you desire you want to provide a little. The web cam is able to forever be chosen in the dell. I do not be acquainted with how the sound of the speakers evaluate to the mac, but if they are terribly bad you can forever purchase a contemptible portable ones that will plug into the dell.