Thread: Sony Ericsson W950i not loading

Sony Ericsson W950i not loading

I am a great lover of music and I needed a mobile for me, so I went up on the internet to find a perfect mobile piece for me. I ended up with Sony Ericson W950i. I was really happy having this phone. It did not have Wi-Fi, no camera and many more bulky things. The review on the sites said that however it is best music-phone. So that was what I wanted. I took it and after few days, it has started to come up with the loading issues. I charged the phone overnight and in the morning when I tried to restart the phone I can only see the progress bar and after that it restarts again. Can anyone tell me what is happening with this piece?

Re: Sony Ericsson W950i not loading

Did the problem come up when you had charged the mobile? Please take care that while charging the charger and the battery that you are using is the original one. I have come across many users complaining about somewhat similar issues and about 75 percent of them are using the duplicate battery or at least duplicate charger for sure. Please see that the charger and the battery of the mobile are proper and original.

I am also aware of the charger and the battery. I am pretty sure that the battery and the charger that I am using are original. I am using what came with the piece when I bought the mobile. Can you suggest me anything further? Also cannot it be because of the corrupted memory. I think that this problem may be because of the memory. Can you all please put more light on this point? Thanks for the response anyway.

Well I think that you need to update the software of your mobile phone. It may be the probable reason for this issue. Please make an attempt to make these updates. This issue I do not think that is that mighty, or else I would have suggested you to pay visit to the Sony Ericsson Service Center. I think that the issue will be tackled by the updates of the phone. Give it a try and do tell me what happened. Happy to help.

If at all you are so sure that the problem is because of the Memory then why did not you go for formatting the Memory Card? If I would have been in your place I would have done this thing in the first place. Please remove the memory card and using the PC (or laptop) and the card reader just format the memory card, also before formatting please take a back-up of all the data in the memory card. Do tell me what happened after you did this.

I think you missed on the inbuilt memory of the Sony Ericson W950i my friend. The mobile has 4GB onboard memory and there is no provision for the external memory as it lacks the memory expansion slot. I would suggest you to connect your phone to the PC using the PC suite. Also when you are finished with the connection then you can have a look whether the phone is charging or not. There you will find a Phone Repair option. Just click on that option and see if that can help.

I think that all that could be suggested has been already suggested. If at all you are not able to diagnose the problem with all the above methods then I think you should go to the Sony Ericsson Service Center, so that they can look in the matter. I think that your mobile is under warranty and they will definitely get it solved for you. Also as far as I know I think that the issue is related to the software, please do go for the updates before going for the replacement.