Thread: Problem with T-Mobile Dash

Problem with T-Mobile Dash

Hello,
    This is a great phone but the battery had problems so decided to buy a new one, I ordered it happened, but my cell does not turn I do not know whats going on, because the phone is also a new battery is new, I measured the battery and has 3.7V, so full, but the phone does not light, even when his office he shows no signal of life neither the screen nor the lights everything is over. If any one has an idea regarding this then please let me know. Thank you.

Re: Problem with T-Mobile Dash

My Dashboard first cut one day and I thought the battery was bad. I took it in the store T-Mobile. The partner tried his battery and the battery display and it does not light. Luckily I had insurance on the phone because they had me send it back for a new one. It was the only way my situation is the same as yours has been solved.

I have the T-Mobile Dash and it worked perfectly. I came home from school to put it on the charger when I noticed that I had an unread text message. I opened my phone and read the message. I pressed the power button once so I can go to the menu where it gives me the option to lock or turn off my phone. My phone would not go to this menu, even after I've been pushing for about 30 times. So I thought it was just a perfect and I took the phone battery. Then I tried pressing the power button many times and put it on the charger and it does not light. Light yellow / orange lights when you try to load and when I press the power button to light green light but still a black screen. I tried resetting smooth and hard, remove the battery, remove the SIM, put it on the charger, and wait.

I've recently bought a DVB-T USB stick and installed. This works wonderfully with Windows Media Center, but I get an error since the message when the T-Mobile software want to start my data card. The T-Mobile Communication Center in the current version is complaining about an incompatibility with a other services, namely ehsched.exe. This is some service in Related to the Windows Media Center. I have no idea where it here a conflict, let alone give you a point of contact. I have currently helped by a batch file using "net stoped "terminates the service before the start of TM CC, but it can of course not acceptable that I have to start here, arbitrarily to start or stop any services so that my programs Wellness.

Question times the support of T-Mobile. "Ehsched.exe" is the "Windows Media Center Scheduler Service", which allows TV shows selected for recording. To this end, this service always loads the for the current TV in the settings of media center down by you selected area, even if you no broadcasts the page. This service starts automatically at logon, even when set to "services" to "Manual".