Thread: Sony Ericsson W995 - audio failed

Sony Ericsson W995 - audio failed

The walk man phone of sony ericsson w995 is recently used by me,the problem with this one is that the collection which i have downloaded is unable to play,when i try to play them it gives me the error of failed,i have tried loading the songs on the memory card and even on the phone memory but they are not recognized, so please anyone help me.

re: Sony Ericsson W995 - audio failed

The media player which is not able to play the the music on the phone, so you may try to restore the software, this update service software is available with the cd of sony ericsson, so there is one recommendation that the backup of all the data available on your phone to be done as this update clears all the data from the phone.

According to the query you have downloaded the cds and then transferred it to the memory card,you have done all this with the help of media go,so there might be the requirement for the updation of media go,do it might be updated by going into the settings options of media menu,the music in the manager file to be checked whether it can be played or not.

For the audio issue of w995,the media go software which you use has the trouble as it converts the files in audio format, the files which are available are not able to be recognized whether they are in phone or in library,so may try to use the winamp which recognizes as media transfer mode or mass storage mode.The files may be able to be edited before the transfer.

The walk man phone of w995 for this mobile there are no use of hardware made for the music,the dsp audio processor are the hardware which are available in the others mobile brands,there are no hardware configurations for music in sony ericsson, it is not possible to produce high quality sound using its own cpu for it.