Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini pro - games freezing

Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini pro - games freezing

I have purchased new sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro last month but there is some problem in the games that I played on the phone .A few of my games have ongoing freezing while in the center of them, and I have to give up them using my Advanced Task Killer for them to effort again. (Games like Antigen and iBasket), in the meantime games like Abduction work fine. Antigen used to work fine, but now doesn't. Is there any cause for this to be occurrence? I've tried reinstalling, but it still freezes.

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini pro - games freezing

If there is a problem with the games freezing in between the application and there is a issue in the firmware of the phone so the best solution available to you is go for the update Services. Try updating your software using Sony Ericsson Update Service which is provided by the sony ericsson on the website, this might help you to overcome these issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The games that does not work very well in the phone then there is something wrong with the firmware of the Sony xperia phone so you have to reformat the phone. For that first go to the memory card section and then select the format option and format the phone these can be done by connecting the phone to the laptop and then reformatting it there.

A hard reset of the sony ericsson xperia mini pro is the ultimate solution to the problem. To reset the phone you have to hold the center key of the phone for 4 seconds and then select the restore factory option and then reset the phone. These might resolve your issue of the games not freezing next time in the phone.

The games that you are trying to run on the phone might be not supporting the phone as the configuration of the games is different as compare to the requirement of the phone. So search for the games that will support the x10 mini pro and then try to run the games on the phone, these is the solution available on the issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If your games are not working properly and the phone is not able to support the games then there is a problem with the firmware and the replacement of the phone is the best option available to you. You can replace the phone with a new one from the Sony ericsson gallery or form the dealer from where you have purchased the phone.