Thread: Sony Ericsson W580i -Want to Change light effect.

Sony Ericsson W580i -Want to Change light effect.

Hello,
    I am using a Sony Ericsson W580i mobile phone. In this handset there are lights on each side of the phone. I need a help related with lights. I want to change the color of the light effect. As the light which is currently set in my phone is effecting my eyes. Is there a way to change the color. If yes then please suggest the solution. Thanks.

Re: Sony Ericsson W580i -Want to Change light effect.

I have currently purchase a Ericsson W580i mobile phone for my use. I do not know much about the phone. Even i want to change my light effects. I am not having the color problem, but i want to simply get my side light color changed. Is there any body who knows to change the light effect of Sony Ericsson W580i. Need your help.
    Last edited by MindSpace; 29-09-2010 at 04:57 PM.

I have already used this mobile phone and knows this solution. Yes, there is a method for changing the color of the lights present at the side of the Sony Ericsson W580i mobile phone. If your bluetooth is on then switch off the bluetooth as it saves the battery. For changing the light color you need to go in the setting option. Inside the setting go to sound and alerts. In this option you can change the color.

I am having Sony Ericsson W580i mobile phone. I want to change the theme of my phone, i know that it can be changed ,but when i tried it took me to the setting and when i went into the setting i did not found any option such as sound and alerts. One of my friend has changed his theme without going to the setting, but i am not able to do it.

Thank you very much for giving the reply. I was very much frustrated with the light effects of my mobile phone. It is your help which helped me out in solving my issue. I got the sound and alert option in to the setting option and there i changed the color for the side light effects. People who want to change their color effect can follow this instructions.