Thread: Sony X2- sms doesn't works anymore

Sony X2- sms doesn't works anymore

I have an Sony x2 mobile phone and it has all the latest function that the phones now a days tend to have I am using this mobile phone from last few months and it is working fine, the other thing is that from last few days the sms service of mine is not working , means i am not receiving the messages nor i i am able to send a one. Why is this so? what can i do to get my sms back, Also if i receive any message no notification shown on my mobile phone.

Re: Sony X2- sms doesn't works anymore

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you are facing this problem because the sms holding capacity of your phone is over or i would say that it is filled up to the max. The other thing is that if the memory of our message inbox is full then we don't receive sms further. What you have to do is just delete all the old messages that you have in your inbox and then just see whether the other messages arrive or not.

If want to have your control back on the messages and want to receive more messages than you have to do one thing just delete all the other previous messages of your message inbox and restart your mobile again, Then i guess that you will get rid of these problem and the other pending messages will also be received to immediately and also will be that there will be no issue to after that , But keep in mind that you have to daily update your inbox by deleting all the previous or old messages.

I don't think that there is any thing wrong with your mobile phone and if there is than it is with the message memory that you have to be keep updated regularly. The other thing is that there are no such phone which will block your sms and so is the Sony X2, Here the main issue is regarding the service provider you have if the services provided by the GSM service provider are not proper than such things may tend to happen. Just fire a complaint against the service provider in their service center and i hope that they will help you in this case.