Thread: Sony X2 Memory card troubleshooting

Sony X2 Memory card troubleshooting

I am using a Sony x2 from last few months and it is performing the best , I am happy that i am using the phone which has all the latest functionalities, The other thing is that it is giving me a problem from last few days that memory card is supporting , I am using this card since i purchased the mobile, It gives me the error that the memory is full whenever i check the status of the memory card it shows a definite size to me but when i check in to it then there are no such things that can increase my memory. Please helm me in fixing the problem.

Re: Sony X2 Memory card troubleshooting

I have gone through your problem and and I think that this not a issue to worry at all just do one thing try and change the memory card that you are using and replace it with the alternate one just to see whether that memory card is working finer or not.If your the other card is working fine that do just one thing replace it with the older one and then you will not find such errors again in the future, I hope that this will help you a lot but take in to consideration that the card which you are using is corrupted.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It may happen that the memory card of yours is being corrupted and you have to replace it with the new and the better one also with the high memory storage, This may happen that you will get the same problem with the other card also then you just have to check out with the memory card slot of your phone whether it is fine or not and the other thing is that you may have also damaged that slot and then it may have not reading the card.

This is the case that now a days maximum users are facing related to the memory card , I will suggest you to just contact the service provider of yours , Just get in touch with them and place your problem there i hope that they will help you in this case for sure, If you will ask me than i will suggest you to just change the memory card and try using the another one.