Thread: Replacement BST-33 Battery for Sony Ericsson K790

Replacement BST-33 Battery for Sony Ericsson K790

I have been using Sony Ericsson K790 from last couple of months initially battery used to last for long but now it is not. So I want go for extra BST-33 battery which can be used after the main battery runs down. Especially when I use camera and music player it causes the battery to run down quickly. Can I go for third-party battery which can be cheap compare to original one? Or should I buy an OEM battery?

Re: Replacement BST-33 Battery for Sony Ericsson K790

There is always Battery issue when you tend to use your phone very much by playing using or running internet on it. Normally these applications consume high power so this may force you to have extra battery with you if you use applications all time. So you can go for another extra battery with you.

If you are going for new battery then you should go for original battery as they will provide you with the warranty as well as they will be work for long time. If you go for any other duplicate battery then it may create problem in your mobile and may damage it in many ways. So better you go with original one.

You can get the original battery from service center or gallery of Sony Ericson.BST-33 SONY ERICSSON batteries made by the high quality cells and parts. The BST-33 Mobile Phone Battery is designed to be full manufacturer compatible with SONY ERICSSON phones all model. So you defiantly can go for new battery from BST-33 for your Sony Ericsson K790.

If you don’t want to go for new brand battery for your phone as you are already having one, one thing you can do is get the 3rd party battery any mobile store or any website as eBay etc. They might provide you warranty for short time after which if anything happens to battery then you have to again go for another one so better you go for BST-33 Mobile Phone Battery which will be compatible with your Sony Ericsson K790.