Thread: Xperia x10 or Aino

Xperia x10 or Aino

I am confused between choosing among the two models of Sony Ericsson phone. The first one is Sony Xperia x10 and the other one is Sony Ecrisson Aino. Which one do you recommend from this. I also need some feature explanation among them which make the explanation much easier to understand. I am not thinking about the price of the same. What you recommend.

Re: Xperia x10 or Aino

I have a Sony Xperia x10 and this model has interesting specifications, it is placed in competitor Motorola Milestone, the Nexus One or why not, the Acer Liquid. It has a good resolution of 480 × 854 which is really nice. Besides on the screen is a capacitive touch screen but is not multitouch. There are some points which I do not like but in other cases this phone is just fine.

I will also go with Sony Xperia. In terms of connectivity, it contains a 3.5mm jack and a micro USB port on top. Side buttons, you have the button on / off / hold on the top of the unit, the volume on the right portion and a button shortcut to the camera to also take photos, which is handy.But in comparison to this Aino will give you FM Radio and Java support.

Sony Ericsson makes excellent mobile camera and MP3. 8.1 MPx camera with LED flash auto-focus + is the plus point of Xperia. In terms of hardware, the Xperia X10 is equipped with a GPS, 3G +, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, all with Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1GHz QSD8250 with 256 MB of RAM which makes it a powerful phone. It is a good multimedia phone.

The major points of Aino are WiFi DLNA Motion Games, Embedded Connectivity. The Sony Ericsson Aino is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS. Aino is one of the high end mobiles which has much better than the other model. But it is also a bit expensive. If you need a multimedia phone with a good camera then Xperia is the proper choice for you. Or else Aino is a good smart phone.

The functions of Aino place him among the most talented mobile: advanced web browser, camera 8 megapixel, camcorder shooting in VGA resolution. The Aino stands out even with a wireless stereo headset used to play MP3. While on the same hand Xperia is more like a multimedia phone. This phone is meant for music and videos. Aino has much more additional features and a good pc support.

I like the usb dock with Aino which charges both the mobile and wireless remote. This base can be connected to the computer to synchronize the mobile via USB.So that makes the phone more functional. Most functions can be controlled with Aino buttons. This phone comes with an 8GB memory card which will suffice for most users. So you get a high amount of data storage support also.