Thread: Nikon D100 - pictures dark

Nikon D100 - pictures dark

Currently I am using a Nikon D100 digital camera. The problem in this is that whenever I take pictures take little bit in dark area even I use the flash which is built in the pictures came dark. And in that I have also a flash attachment which I use and it is really help but even though the flash does not stay with the camera. I have did little bit of white balance. But I have not seen much of improvements. If anyone had the similar experience then please help me.

Re: Nikon D100 - pictures dark

I have also faced this around a year ago but my problem is not very much similar to you but in the forum from where I was collecting my solution I got the idea from that site. And I remember little bit only so do not expect perfect solution from my side. I am going to presumption that you have your built-in flash set to "commander" mode or somewhat like that.

For me it is sounds like that you are trying to enlighten things with your flash that are also remote away for the flash to reach so this is the reason that is why your flash is too weak. So I think it is faced by most of the user I know because when I was searching regarding this then I came to knew this. On the other hand you might have tuned downward flash output. So do you know this whether that camera has this characteristic.

I have read all the post which is given here I then I got that most likely I am also facing the same issue. So regarding this I have a little question so I think I have to share this with you guys. And hope soon I will get the solution of this. Actually the question is do they come out dim on the camera's CCD, too, are they just dark when you upload them to your pc?

I have read your question but in that I have a little doubt I mean you have not given the complete information in your question. I want to ask you that in this Dark is compared to what?In this question if you mean or you are marking towards your monitor then I want to tell you that it is on your monitor, is it calibrated?

What he intended was accurately what I experienced. The camera was captivating brilliant pictures one day, then, all of the abrupt, and from this which picture is coming it is dark even though I have built it in the screen. Actually it is like flash and it is do not fire evn though it is What gives? Does somebody have a hint. Now that I know that I am not the only one, could this be a manufacturer's error?

Thanks guys, actually when I have seen your post then I think it will not that much help me but then I have search it on the website of by getting the link from Google it is also quite good but I am very much impressed by your answer. And there I have found my solution also and thanks to all who have posted their reply.