Thread: x10 mini pro wont send txts

x10 mini pro wont send txts

I was previously using the older version of sony mobile and then I got the new on Sony Xperia X10 mini in which I was not able to send the text to any other. This problem also persist in my previous mobile also and therefor I have got for the new one. On my Xperia X10 mini I am able to call and receive the calls and even I am able to receive text message but when it comes to send the text message then its not able to send it. So, now I am looking for the proper solution to get solve with my problem.

Re: x10 mini pro wont send txts

I have understood your problem and like to guide you for your problem. If you want to get solve with your problem then just see that you check the feature of sending text with the other sim card. You have to check whether it gives the same problem with the other sim card and if it is not having then you must be having the sim card service problem so just get fix with this problem.

I was also facing the same problem with my Xperia X10 mini and I was using the service of vodafone in which I was able to call and receive but was not able to send the text message. So I just got to the service provider of the vodafone showed the problem. They just help me out by providing me some setting setup for my phone and after I was able to send the text message correctly. So even you try out with your sim card service provider they might help you out to get solve with your problem.

The same problem was in my friends mobile and he was also not able to send the text messages to his contact. So, he just did google for his problem and got application Text Easy from the andriodapplication website which provided him with the solution of text messaging on his mobile. So even you can try this Text Easy application on your mobile and can get solve with your problem.

In the Sony Experia X10 there is the feature of picture messaging and colorful multimedia messaging then text messaging. It also have the feature of instant messaging with the option of easy text messaging etc. But if you are not able to have the texting properly then just reboot your mobile phone to its original for as it was provided by the company and you can also get this problem to the customer service center of the company.