Thread: Xperia mini battery issue

Xperia mini battery issue

I have got the Sony Xperia X10 mini two month before and I was having a very good performance given by the mobile but now I am having with the battery as it getting discharge in short period of time. I use the 2G network on my mobile phone and also don't go for much internet surfing on my mobile phone and also don't talk on my mobile for long time but still it gets discharge in 5 - 6 hours. I am not getting any idea that what is wrong with my mobile phone so just looking for the proper solution.

Re: Xperia mini battery issue

As you have said that you have just got this new Xperia X10 mini and used it for 2 month and the company provides with the warranty period of 1 year. So you just need to go to your mobile phone provider and can easy get replace by the new battery and it will be free without paying any charges for it. It is the easy way to get solve with the battery problem in your cell phone and you will also have the benefited with the new battery.

It seems you are having the problem with the battery of your mobile phone for which you just have to turn down the brightness of the screen of the phone. You also have to make sure that the application like the Task Panel or the Advanced Task Killer by which you can check that any program or application is not running at the background of your mobile phone. So you just need to get these work done on your mobile phone which will provide you with the long hour of battery life.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

It is noticed that most of the smart phones are having the issue with their battery life so as the Sony Xperia X10 is having the same problem but there are some tips through which you can get better performance from your mobile battery. Firstly you have to turn off your WiFi and disable the application which having auto start on your mobile phone. You can also get the Task Panel over the Startup Auditor. As this will improve your battery life from 8 hours to 20-30 hours.