Thread: Sony Ericsson C902 micro problem

Sony Ericsson C902 micro problem

Hello,
    I have Sony Ericsson C902, but suddenly its micro is no longer working, my interlocutor Listen to me very quietly or not at all, but when I on speaker switch, it only works it perfectly, even though I work receiving videos the micro. Can you please help me with this? Thank you for your help.

Re: Sony Ericsson C902 micro problem

If you have warranty still, then you should better leave. It is about renewing a driver is always a necessary intervention in the FW. This is the guarantee lost. If you have it already tried to do an update, then you can only try again or you go to the SP. There are also users that their phones had to flash three times until it ran perfectly. It appears to me very illogical that this is a bug in the SW, in any case it is not a normal programming errors. There were hundreds of other messages received in this regard. Rather, the SW on the phone is not correct or there is a fault in a memory component, which data is stored only errors / read. If this were the case, you run the risk of losing the guarantee by the engagement and then you may distribute the repair itself may contribute.

A defect in the microphone would not be unusual. Now I know not whether the microphone is soldered, if not, it can also be contact problems. In the worst case, you have a problem with the electronics. Before you tinker but also the settings in the phone are all correct?

My colleague is currently a small problem with the C902, I was after he successfully plays the original Sony Ericsson firmware and have installed new audio drivers in this case, the extreme power stereo W760 is now noticed today that he can not speak as he wishes to call someone. Can it be because the sound drivers and if so, could you give me that new audio drivers for the C902 recommends, since the Extreme Power W760 stereo really loud and sound good.