Thread: Over heating problem in my M1330

Over heating problem in my M1330

Hello,
    I have a M1330 laptop with me. I am facing the problem of over heating. My screen is going black, normally i face this problem while playing the games for sometime. I am having Windows XP operating system installed on my system. I also make use of video drivers. How i will be able to fix this problem? How can i avoid over heating in my laptop? Please provide some solution for this problem.

Re: Over heating problem in my M1330

Even i face the same problem. This problem is faced by me in some of the games, not all the games. While playing this games the display of my monitor goes off and result in the termination of the game. While looking at the GPU i feel that it problem is related with the GPU. I tried to upgrade my graphic processing unit, but did not helped me out.

I am providing some solution for the issue. You check them out. As you told that you are facing the problem of over heating in your system, so you need to update the video driver. You also need to check your fan, whether it is working properly or not. I think you fan might not be working properly. You try this out and if not able to fix the issue with this solution then post your reply.

I tried out updating the driver of my video card. I updated the driver and tested it by playing the game. It is was still not solving my issue . Then i tried the other solution of checking the fan of my laptop. I showed my fan to the service men of dell. I founded that the problem lies with my fan, it was not working properly. Then he did the necessary things and it solved my problem. Thanks for your support.