Thread: Power issue with Dell Inspiron 1520

Power issue with Dell Inspiron 1520

I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop and the problem is with the power consumption of the same. The power is fluctuating when been connected to the cord. I have also noticed that when when I plugged in the other side of the adapter to the laptop, the green light went off. No matter what I did, none of the power indicator lights would turn on for the laptop. Please help me out.

Re: Power issue with Dell Inspiron 1520

It could be that the power cord is not proper and hence you are getting this issue. I would let you to get the implementation which will be needed. So do check out for the thing which will be better for you. Other than that you can look out by replacing the power cord and then look whether it is working as required and needed for you. I hope you may then be able to perform the task as required. Check out.

Do look out by testing the AC power adapter with a similar but operational laptop. I hope this will be better as you may then be able to get sort of the change and get to know well about the desired aspect which will be better for you as needed or required. So make the desired implementation or aspects to be processed which is needed to get it worked. It will be better. Check out and work.

In order to process out well it could be that the motherboard has some problem and this is the reason you are not able to perform the task well which is needed. So in order to perform the task well which will be better for you. The port may have some issue and it is not implementing the task well which will be better for you. Make the implementation of the same as required. So do check and work as needed.

It could be that the replacement of the motherboard will be helpful for you. Replace the board and then check out for the implementation which will be better for you. I hope making the thing to be processed will be better and you can then function out for the required aspect to be functioned well as needed. So process out for the change which will let you to get process.

I would suggest you to get the implementation to be processed. All you need to check out by making the installation of the application well under the change that is needed to get functioned which will be sure. I hope this is needed and you can make it work. get the desired implementation of the new pack of the driver which will be better and can make the desired aspect to get work.