Thread: Dell Inspiron 530 wont boot past BIOS screen

Dell Inspiron 530 wont boot past BIOS screen

I am having one issue with the Dell Inspiron 530 desktop computer which is not booting up. My device is working fine till yesterday morning but in the night when i am trying to boot the same it won't load the Windows. It just pass the BIOS screen and after that hang. BIOS screen can be easily accessible but nothing changes. I am unable to resolve this. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

Re: Dell Inspiron 530 wont boot past BIOS screen

I think i am having then solution for the same. Just remove the power cable and press and hole the power button for at least 20 sec and later on connect the Power cord and start the computer of yours. I have tried this on my computer and let me tell you that i have got the device of mine working with the same. You can also give a try to this.

Does your computer gives any kind of beeping sound or remains into the same state for the long time. What is the status of the power light? Does the system shows any kind of the error message on the screen or not. Provide me the detail regarding the issue and i will try to find the working solution for yours issue.

First of all thanks for the quick response that you have given me regarding the issue i am going through and let me tell you that the LED is ON for the some time and then goes to solid states. I have tried to hard restart the computer of mine but did not get this things working with the same. If any one know about the same then please let me know the same.

Did you tried starting the computer into the safe mode? Just start the computer into the safe mode and then restore the system to previous working day. I think that there might be some of the file of the computer might be not functioning properly and that is why you are getting the same issue. I will advise you to go with the same and see whether it is working or not.

The power button light (bi-color LED) located on the front of the computer illuminates and blinks or remains solid to indicate different states:
    • If the power light is off, the computer is either turned off or is not receiving power.
      • Reset the power cable in the power connector on the back of the computer and the electrical outlet.
      • If the computer is plugged into a power strip, ensure that the power strip is plugged into an electrical outlet and that the power strip is turned on. Also, bypass power protection devices, power strips, and power extension cables to verify that the computer turns on properly.
      • Ensure that the electrical outlet is working by testing it with another device, such as a lamp.

Check here for more detail

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still looking for some solution then I will suggest you to contact the Dell regarding the issue you are going through. As they are the developer of the device and might be having the knowledge regarding the issue which you are going through. So contact them and take the help