Thread: connecting my galaxy s

connecting my galaxy s

I have brought the Samsung Galaxy S mobile phone and also got it driver CD with it and the data USB cable to transfer the data from the PC to the mobile. I have done the clean installation of the drivers of the Samsung mobile phone but still when I try to connect the mobile phone with the USB cable with my computer it gives an error of installing the driver successfully but did not install it properly. So I want the solution for my problem to get solved out.

Re: connecting my galaxy s

It may be like that the usb cable which you are trying to connect may be spoiled so you just need to check that by seeing that when you connect the usb cable with your mobile and laptop then does the usb charging of your cell phone is started if this happens then your cable is alright there seem only the problem with the software of the samsung.

I was also find the same problem in my computer with the connecting problem with my mobile phone and the computer. So I just firstly check the usb cable is not having any cut in between the wire and if its ok then just go for the uninstallation of the usb driver and reinstall it again in the computer. So just try the reinstallation of the driver it might help you out to get solved with the problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are looking for the connection of your Galaxy S mobile phone then you just need a Kies application which is a PC software through which the mobile phone of Samsung is connected to transfer the data files, music and the videos which can be transfer very easily from the computer to the mobile phone. You install it in your computer and then plug in the usb cable attached to your mobile phone into the computer.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

It some that when your download the Kies application for the Samsung it is not download with its full files or some bugs are been downloaded with it so you just need to download the Kies with the official site of the Samsung and then make the clean installation of the Kies and update it with the latest version then you would be not having issue with the connection of your mobile phone.

If you want to get connect your Samsung Galaxy S then just install the Kies pc software for your mobile phone which transfer the files and images in you mobile phone by the usb cable. You just install the Kies application and then plug in your mobile phone via the USB cable if does not detect the try to reinstall it and try again with the connection of your mobile phone. Usually the reinstallation process always help you out to get solve with your mobile connection problem.

There are two ways by which you can get your Galaxy S connect to your computer by getting the application Kies in your computer. You can connect your mobile phone by using the usb cable with your computer or use the bluetooth connectivity with the computer you just need a bluetooth device for your computer and then the connectivity is done and you just have to check mark the option data transfer from the bluetooth option.