Thread: Samsung Galaxy s voice sync app failed

Samsung Galaxy s voice sync app failed

I have recently purchased the new Samsung galaxy S mobile phone and the phone is working in awesome condition. The phone has synced my Google account with in a second and also Also 'bluetoothed' to the hands free in my Honda Civic works absolutely with out a problem.The only issue is that i want to watch the BBC iplayer and voice sync for music software should work in the phone but they are not working properly so please provide a solution to these issue.

dazeinfo Guest

Re: Samsung Galaxy s voice sync app failed

Do you really feel that Investing Rs 29K for such phone which doesn't have "Flash" and still maintains just 5.0 mega pixel camera. Besides, how many app you can really use in Indian scenario for which one need to pay such price !!!

I feel the review what I read is focused on real potential on such smartphones against money

If you want to watch the BBC iplayer then your phone should support the 2.2 firmware and similarly the voice sync for music in the phone works properly when the firmware is 2.2. So, first provide me the details that your firmware is of which version that will make my job easier to overcome these issue.

I don't have the upgraded version of the OS that is 2.2, samsung has told that it will be available by the end of the month but there is even no update news available. I really want to use the iPlayer and the sync tools on my Samsung galaxy so what should i do in order to overcome these issue please provide me a solution to overcome these problem, any suggestion will help.

The Samsung has told that the Updated version Of the Firmware will be available by the end of the October month these year. So, the solution that is left is to wait until the new version does not comes in the market. The alternative to these which is available is that go for the other applications which provides these services that may be helpful to you.

Samsung Galaxy S does not support the feature that you want to use but there are alternate available to it, if you desire to watch BBC iPlayer, I've been using 'myPlayer' for a even as now on my Galaxy S without 2.2. I am able to watch the whole thing and smooth the live TV and radio. It says there that it was unwilling to stream via Wi-Fi', but I've truthfully not had any problem with it at all; it works super fast on the Samsung Galaxy S.

The solution to the problem is a new application that lets you watch iPlayer on your Android-powered phone has popped up on the sell. myPlayer is unsanctioned, but different the BBC's own iPlayer explanation, it's accessible now and on phones operation older versions of the Google OS. The easy application is free to download until the BBC lawyers find it and pull their spoilsport cease and desist behavior on it. It offers right of entry to both live TV and radio streams, as well as the common get closer to service.