Thread: Galaxy S pc issues

Galaxy S pc issues

The samsung mobile which i have is of the galaxy s,the software which i require for this mobile is of the kies which i have installed on my mobile,the problem with this phone is that it is not detected when it is connected to the pc,so please any one help me to solve this problem so that my storage device is detected.

Re: Galaxy S pc issues

The samsung galaxy s pc connection issues which you have,so there is requirement for making the usb settings to the kios mode,check whether the third party homescreen are not conflicting with the kies software,if this problem lasts after checking all this things please try to install the kios software once again.

To make the connection of galaxy s on pc,so there is requirement of the pc studio so you can download it from the genuine site of samsung mobile,then you have to go to applications and then to developments of samsung mobile,then go to additional settings of phone and disable the mass storage,then connect phone to pc via usb and allow the needed drivers to be installed,then you may access the memory card easily.

The problem which lasts for the connection for your galaxy s to pc,one thing you may try to do as the driver which are required for it to be detected manually,where the device manager can find the required drivers,the card which may be recommended to use is of the micro sd card, do not continuously remove and insert this card.

The same related problem is faced on my mobile,as i have downloaded the Sam*sung PC Stu*dio 7 (ver*sion 7.2.24.9), even then i am not able to connect my phone to the pc,i have even tried it out with my bluetooth, as it gives me the error of can*not authen*ti*cate the phone, so what should be done to solve this problem.