Thread: How to add an autosignature to my Motorola RIZR Z3?

How to add an autosignature to my Motorola RIZR Z3?

I have recently took a Motorola RIZR Z3 a few days back and it is one of the best cell phone that i have ever seen. It is giving me the best performance till mow and hope will do in the future also. But i have to set a signature to my message settings that is whenever i send a message to any one my signature should be automatically attached with it and i should not be entering it manually is there is any way to do it if yes then can any one help me.

Re: How to add an autosignature to my Motorola RIZR Z3?

As mentioned by you that you are using the Motorola RIZR Z3 , It s the good phone that has lot of latest applications, but the thing that you need is that the message auto signature is not available in this phone , but the thing is that this facility is not available in lot of the latest mobile phones of different companies, here one thing i can tell you that please just try and contact your service provider may be they will help you in that case.

I have gone though your problem and i guess that you have to enter the signature of your own then text message is send the signature must be attached to it automatically. I can help you in this case that, what you have to do is just go the message settings of your phone and then you will find there a option that is like add signature, just click over there and then you have to add the signature of yours whatever you want.

first of all thank you for you kind attention to may problem, but the thing is that i have tried every possible thing to add the signature but i am not able to do it. I also tried in entering the settings of the message of my phone but not able to find the option called add signature. Is there is any different way through which i can do it and also there is any application available to ii if yes then please help.

This not an serious issue to worry, I guess you are happy with all the other functions of your mobile phone, but the concern is regarding the signature of the text messages, the only thing that I can tell you that just go to the Motorola service center and place your query in front of them , I am sure that they will help you in this case.