Thread: Asus GTX470 - freeze at Welcome

Asus GTX470 - freeze at Welcome

Hi,
    i am using the Asus GTX470 laptop, i have done test for the overcloking of the card and my machine works fine, the problem with it is now when i try to log in to the windows the pc stats freezing at the welcome screen and needs to be booted,and so i can log into windows only when the nvidia drivers are uninstalled or works in safe mode, so please any one let me know the problem,

Re: Asus GTX470 - freeze at Welcome

The problem of logging in the windows, where your screen gets freezed at the welcome and you require to reboot,so you may try to once uninstall all the windows update,create a new admin account,remove the cmos battery and change the date and update the bios as per the motherboard,and give the quick check for your video card.

The asus laptop which you use where you have the login problem for windows, so try to dent back the card which you have, other wise the card might not be working,you may test the card on the different machine where the different os may be installed, this may give a different idea where you may get the solution for the problem.

The video card which you have, and as your laptop work to login in windows only when the nvidea drivers are uninstalled or in the boot mode, then i would like inform you that change the card, or instead of uninstalling the nvidea drivers the login can be prefer to be done in boot mode only.