Thread: Motorola i870 repair

Motorola i870 repair

I am having an issue with the Motorola i870 which is got bad and not working with the Front LCD. The Front LCD is not working due to fallen of the device yesterday night. I am trying to fix the issue but unable to do so. Do any one is having any idea a about the shop for repairing of the device. If any one then let me know the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola i870 repair

If you have got any issue with the device of yours and it is under warranty period then first thing i will advise you is to contact the Motorola store regarding the issue which you are going through and ask for the repairing of the same with them. If you like my idea then contact the Motorola and see whether you are getting any solution for same or not.

Your device display is got damaged due to the fallen of the phone. And this need to replace which is the only option that you can go with,. You can check out in yours City for the Motorola shop and there you can repair of yours phone's LCD. They will check the device and give you the proper solution for same.

Hey thanks for all the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine and let me tell you that it started working automatically without any repairing for the same. But i am also having one more query that wanted to resolve. I wanted to know about the Unlock code for Motorola i870 mobile phone. A help may be appreciated.

As you are looking for the unlocking code for the phone of yours that is Motorola i870 so let me tell you that unlocking is not legal but still you wanted to make the same then i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having the detail discussion about the same. So just go through the same and see whether it is working for you or not.
    Unlock code for Motorola i870 mobile phone