Thread: Nokia 5230 Inbuilt Memory problem, pls help!

Nokia 5230 Inbuilt Memory problem, pls help!

I am using the Nokia 5230 from last 9 months and it is serving the best , But from last few days it is giving me a lot of trouble regarding the phones memory. My phone has a 70 MB internal memory out of which hardly 20 to 30 MB is used but recently i am getting a strange error that whenever i a have av access over the internet while watching videos on youtube it will give an error message in between saying that "memory full close programs to continue" . then when i close and check the details of my memory the it shows me 50/70 used but the data inside is not of 39 MB also. Again when i delete some items then it comes to original but when the next time visit the same site then such error messages are popping . I am worried a bit can anyone help.

Re: Nokia 5230 Inbuilt Memory problem, pls help!

I guess that there is something wrong to your phones memory , It must be got corrupted or else there must be data inside it which must be hidden, or it may also happen that some of your program files may be running onto your phone memory and may be creating disturbance to the web programs that you are running the other thing is that try and check out that if there are any such files which are hidden if they exists then please such files and you will be able to access the web accurately.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that your problem can be solved easily, I guess that your phone has virus in it and the phone memory of your phone is being got corrupted and can be recovered if the virus is removed, you just scan your mobile phone with a antivirus which must be updated and which is having a ability ti detect viruses and remover them,.

I have to inform you that the there is nothing wrong on the phone memory of yours then you have to do just one thing that delete or the data of your phone memory, Then you also have to delete the messages also so that the phone memory frees , Or else try to format the memory cad of yours that will allow the phone memory to be free.