Thread: Nokia E63 or Motorola Karma q1

Nokia E63 or Motorola Karma q1

I will be purchasing a new cell phone this Sunday and i wanted to know which cell phone will best suit my needs i wanted to know which of the two cell phones Nokia E63 or Motorola Karma q1 will be better to purchase. I am confused between the Nokia E63 or Motorola Karma q1. You can also suggest your own my budget is approximately 200 $.

Re: Nokia E63 or Motorola Karma q1

The Nokia E63 is a smartphone particular, equipped with QWERTY keyboard and a design professional. The sale price competition allows you to acquire a device for privacy but also to the professional, managerial really interesting with many features. It consists of a display large enough, a department connective fairly diverse and the operating system Symbian 9.2 Series 60 1.3 Edition. There is the FM radio, good camera and a good ability to customize.

I would suggest you to go for the E63 since it is best The Nokia E63 measuring 113 mm in height, 59 mm in width and 13 mm in thickness. It weighs 126 grams. E 'equipped with a Lithium-Ion 1500 mAh battery can provide up to 11 hours talk time and up to 18 days of standby time. These characteristics show a professional nature of this device. The keyboard has a right touch, I have no false strokes, and write fluently them both with a hand like two.

It is the Karma QA1, a new device that gives ample space to messaging and that is marked by significant opportunities for communication through social networks. To connect to social networks wherever you are you can use the phone. In this regard, an interesting innovation comes from Motorola.

A characteristic that is what Nokia called mode change. That is only possible to define two "desktops"different, and switch between them by clicking an icon. The idea is that if you prefer to have more accessible work productivity tools. While at other times prefer to have at hand your digital leisure. To taste, some will arrive with a desk while others need Of course this pileup also serves to call and be reachable.

The new phone by Motorola also has other interesting features. Among these we may mention A-GPS, a camera 2.0-megapixel camera, an MP3 player, the stereo Bluetooth, a 3.5 mm headset, a microSD slot for cards up to 16 GB. The product sets itself as a highly innovative and full of valuable items. The retractable keyboard also allows you to write messages much more easily.