Thread: Compaq presario laptop A900 screen problem

Compaq presario laptop A900 screen problem

After leaving for a while the laptop without use, turned and found him apparently off. But if I had set it looked very dark content, that is, could see the desktop and the two or three windows had been left open. As I turned it off and turned it on but the problem was still there. The laptop works perfectly with another screen (I'm using now) but it's as if he had been " turned off the light "on their own and do not know what can be treated. And logically I've tried to tinker with the basics to see if it fixes it, but nothing. Can anyone help

Re: Compaq presario laptop A900 screen problem

This problem is because of the drivers it appears as your laptop drivers have corruptes and hence i would suggest you to reinstall the drivers on your system once again. So simply uninstall the drivers once and then reinstall the same on your system.Hopefully this will definitely help you to fix this issue.

Sorry, I missed . Windows XP Professional . Although something tells me it has nothing to do with it. As I recall, did not touch anything until happened to me it on the screen. Also say that at first I went Google crazy looking for symptoms as my computer and more than one case found people talking about them had annoyed the backlight and is named from time to time a device ( the that I have no idea) called Inverter or something . Can these data be of any use ?

This comes from the screen or the graphics card, something to branch a screen out on your PC. If the line appear on the screen outside, is that it comes from the So, if you have no lines it's , so your laptop screen is the culprit and hence you need to contact the service center as soon as possible and then get your laptop repaired.