Thread: Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone price in india

Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone price in india

I have just heard about the Tata Docomo's Onetouch net phone which will be launched shortly in india can any tell me what are the features of this cell phone and what will be its price in india. I have been looking forward to purchase a new cell phone and i want to know what is the actual price of the Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone price in india

Re: Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone price in india

The Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone is available in india with a nominal price of about 5400 approximately throughout india its basically a very good deal because you are also given about 250 MB of Data usage every month along with this Tata Docomo, Alcatel OneTouch Net Phone for six months. So i think you should certainly purchase this cell phone.

I am too excited about this cell phone but there are no details about its price but as mentioned above if this cell phone is available in just 5.5 K i think that its a great deal. So can anyone know whats it exact price for delhi city also can anyone tell me whether the Tata Docomo, Alcatel, Yahoo's OneTouch Net Phone is 3G Enabled.

This is a pretty cute smart phone which is also very cheap tata docomo is also offering 250 MB of free internet along with this cell phone which again enhances the cell phone. This cell phone might have wifi and 3g But anyways i am not very much sure about the same because this phone is not yet launched in mumbai and the price of this phone in delhi will be same as in mumbai.

I have been using Tata docomo network and also i have just heard about this smart phone i think you can gather information about this cell phone from the nearest tata gallery in your locality. You can also call the customer care for the same. They will definitely help you and will provide you the latest information about the cell phone. Hopefully this will help you to get this problem fixed.

i would suggest you to go for this cell phone since it is worth its value moreover i have not heard about the cell phones price but you can go through its hardware features by downloading its brochure which i have attached with my post below.
    Attached Files Attached Files