Thread: HTC Touch Pro 2 VS HTC HD2

HTC Touch Pro 2 VS HTC HD2

I am having an issue regarding the purchase of the Mobile phone and i am unable to find the best one between the HTC Touch Pro 2 and HTC HD2. I like the feature of both the phone and some what they are similar but i wanted to know which is best amongst them. So if any one can then please help me for selecting the best device between HTC Touch Pro 2 and HTC HD2. Thank you.

Re: HTC Touch Pro 2 VS HTC HD2

The HTC HD2 is a mobile measuring 120.5 x 67 x 11 mm and a weight of 157 grams. I embeds a digital camera with 5 megapixel and an MP3 music player . Memory is expandable via microSD (Transflash). These major points are very beautiful and very large touch screen, fluidity perfect, does train not, Ultra thin. HTC HD2 is compatible with bluetooth, wifi, HSDPA, EDGE, UMTS.

There are mobile phones is expected with more impatience than others. The HTC Touch Pro 2 is a mobile highly anticipated , some users acquired the firm HTC see this new device , a very important development. The HTC Touch Pro 2 takes he his promises, our test will attempt to answer this question.

The perfect present for a mobile professional
    • GPS
    • 3G (UMTS)
    • HSDPA
    • WiFi
    • EDGE

HD2 is a touchscreen smartphone Windows Mobile and uses the latest Microsoft operating system , version 6.5 launched last October. Novelty and first for a Windows phone, its screen huge size 4.3 inches (10.9 cm), the resolution does not change, still high with 800 x 480 pixels ( WVGA ). Another first for the Windows phone, is a touchscreen capacitive , not resistive like all other smartphones Windows .

The HTC Touch Pro 2 was officially presented at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona in February. It is the worthy successor of the HTC Touch Pro, a machine specially designed for mobile professionals. The new version is truly sublime . The timeless design and rounded reminds me of the Motorola PEBL in its forms. Under the hood is also an make over awesome. A screen of 3.6 inch WVGA resolution ( 640x800 ) stands proudly in front of the large keyboard Qwerty.

With a strong team , the largest capacitive touch screen market , the most powerful processor for this product line ( Snapdragon 1 GHz ) , the HD2 is said swift , responsive , able to provide the user with intuitive ergonomics and a complete multimedia solution. From a design very simple, elegant and refined , dressed in black, his coat is made of Aluminum painted dark gray. His appearance almost strict , rather male , will certainly be more difficult to seduce the ladies.