Thread: HTC Evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g

HTC Evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g

I can both of these phone, since budget is not an issue for me but thing is that I do not need both of them. So the choice comes to one of the mobile phone and in that case I want to know which is the better one to have, it will good to go for HTC Evo 4g or Samsung Epic 4g. Currently I am not having any idea related to this but need some information related to this.

Re: HTC Evo 4g vs. Samsung Epic 4g

Whatever your purpose in the implementation and for video and music HTC EVO 4G, it will be better to go for this smartphone. I am for the Samsung Epic 4G. Check out the review of both the phones and then compare both phones actually see the bits and pieces you might have missed. It will be better to check the reviews of these phones and then you have a better option to decide.

You can hate or love the design of the Evo. Some find the size ridiculous of over 4 inches, the fantastic other. Even within the editor, there were some arguments about the Evo design. So it will go to the buyers. The design is easily polarized. The Evo is just a damn great smartphone and the fact that it has a stand speaks for itself. Moreover, it is difficult - so imagine how a armored phone would. Powerful it makes better. That the back is made entirely of metal - but that is not the case. It is covered by a rubber layer.

According to me the quality of this HTC EVO 4G is nevertheless considerable. The device survives easily one or the other fall. One of the few drawbacks is that the light shines on the top. Since the camera lens out is on the back, one should give any false hopes after no later than one week the lens has to be scratched.

The screen of this is HTC EVO 4G impressive and makes sure that you have to grab at the first turn first for air. He is not only big, very bright and colorful but also has an enormously wide viewing angle - which is particularly important when the device in the stand inserted and trying to watch videos. Even in sunlight, you can the screen still see quite well. Of course, no comparison to AMOLED the screen with of the Nexus One or Zune HD, but still significantly better than the iPhone screen

The Epic is the most expensive of the Galaxy S Phones, but it may be worth. It comes with a physical keyboard and camera system duel. Many people love to have a physical keyboard. As for the duel camera I think there may be some for him, but video calls are not used, is a popular feature in the mobile community. I say herd someone that only ugly people do video calling, but that does not make any since to me. I would think the opposite to be true.