Thread: LG EnV Touch vs. HTC DROID ERIS?

LG EnV Touch vs. HTC DROID ERIS?

I am thinking of getting a new phone in a week or two and the thing is that I am facing problem between choosing between LG EnV Touch or HTC DROID ERIS. To be true I need a touch screen phone that can provide me fast performance. It must also have a good battery life and also the internet access. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: LG EnV Touch vs. HTC DROID ERIS?

If you are thinking of buying mobile phone between LG EnV Touch or HTC DROID ERIS, then for sure you must go for HTC DROID ERIS because it provides better features compared LG EnV Touch. When Motorola and Verizon's new Android phone Droid have now officially launched, will also HTC apparently with a cell phone called the Droid U.S. network operator Verizon get involved.

I totally agree with the above reply. The phone comes with a 5-megapixel camera, full touch screen operation, and possibly also with Android 2.0 Eclair. More technical details are not yet known. However, should the Droid Eris already for almost $ 100 with contract from Verizon, and so at half the price of the Droid. It will be better option to go for Droid.

I am disappointed that this phone does not come with Android 2.0. The phone has 1.5 (for now) Because of this there are many things missing from the Droid Motion: combined e-mail inbox, universal search Google Maps and Navigation. Another thing I found strange: there is a chance to post photos on Facebook as she takes them, and it works, but the Facebook application cannot be found. You can also get status updates on the menu of the notification. There is no way to add your Facebook friends as contacts with the Moto as Droid.

That LG increasingly relies on Android, only the last few days went by the media. For LG enV Touch 2, there were well in the past rumors, however, is the fact that Android will run on your phone, new. For this reason, I've probably noticed by this unit. The ideas of two touch screens like it very much. Supposedly on actual test devices of the LG enV Touch 2 Android 2.1, then run at delivery Android 2.2. Interesting is the fact that it should be, for the LG enV Touch 2 is a dual-mode device globally. This should probably mean that we do not have to wait for a version for Europe, or the device may also be released worldwide at the launch.

Android also suspects that the device is dual-core processor could have an above, as LG has announced high-end phones with NVIDIA Tegra 2 processors provide all. You can be the basis of its predecessor, on which no Android running, take a picture of how a phone works with two touchscreens. The only thing is that final thing depends on you what you want to go for.