Thread: MetroPCS Smart Phones: Samsung Code SCH-I220 vs Blackberry Curve?

MetroPCS Smart Phones: Samsung Code SCH-I220 vs Blackberry Curve?

I have no intention to buy any of these phones but still I would like to ask you guys about this phones. I want to compare two mobile phones which is Samsung Code vs Blackberry Curve. Actually one of my friend asked to choose any one from these two phones but as I was not knowing anything about both of these phones so I just asked you about the same so that I can suggest my friend a good phone.

Re: MetroPCS Smart Phones: Samsung Code SCH-I220 vs Blackberry Curve?

The touchpad of the Blackberry Curve 8520 responds well when the user gently with your finger from right to left sweeps and so scroll through the menu items. Nevertheless, you need take sometimes to two to three attempts to select an item . Overall, the BlackBerry Curve can be 8520, the do without touch screen needs to operate with a 6 x 6 mm wide touchpad very good.

Samsung Code SCH-i220 is a windows mobile phone which means that it has windows mobile operating system installed on it. The Samsung Code is the most user -friendly, all -in -one device that the smarter way to get more busy from your life. Windows Mobile 6.5 offers the backbone for virtual office which would on your phone. You can now stay connected with a full HTML browser. The full QWERTY keypad makes it easy to type an email and text messages.

I would suggest you to recommend your friend to buy a Samsung Code as if he has used any windows operating system in his life. Actually using the windows operating system's user interface is very much easy and it gives you best compatibility option on your phone. You can even install third party applicaton on your phone which is very much enjoying.

On Blackberry Curve 8900, The operation using the full QWERTY keyboard and using the trackball is very simple. Unfortunately there is no UMTS or high speed data HSDPA . Surfing the Internet with EDGE is not much fun. That's enough for casual browsing and retrieving of information. (assuming BlackBerry Enterprise Server) Thanks to the high compression in the emails is the reception of even large attachments quickly.

The BlackBerry Curve 8520 a fast CPU operates at 528 MHz. Which is also found in the more expensive models Blackberry Curve 8900 and BlackBerry Storm. The display of the Blackberry Curve 8520 with 5 x 3.8 cm side length and 320 x 240 pixel resolution with 65,000 colors quite small , but sufficiently long to surf the Web to send messages via instant messaging or e-mails to retrieve.