Thread: HTC G1 vs. Samsung Behold

HTC G1 vs. Samsung Behold

I am planning to have mobile for me. I have been given two choices for me viz. HTC G1 and Samsung Behold. I am really stuck between these two phones. I have been asked to make a quick choice, so thought of taking some help from all of you here. Is there anyone that can suggest me which phone would be best for me? I actually need the phone that can provide instant messaging and fast web downloads. Please suggest.

Re: HTC G1 vs. Samsung Behold

If you all need is the instant messaging and fast web downloads then I think there is no other choice than Samsung Behold. I would personally suggest you this piece. One of my colleague who is an expert in mobile had first bought the HTC G1, then after he suffered some of the problems with the piece he returned it and went for buying the Samsung Behold. I am counting on his shoulder, and I really think when he went for the return then there should be some good reason behind this.

As per what you have mentioned here I even think that you should go for the Samsung Behold. G1 is really a bad idea to think of. G1 phones from HTC are really slow. Also the phone freezes when two buttons of the phone are pressed within 2seconds. You can completely rely on Samsung Behold. Samsung Behold has better response time and better camera. When it comes to internet then I think it will leave the G1 far behind in this race.

Well I am also in total agreement with what the two colleagues of mine mentioned above. Samsung Behold is much better than HTC G1. HTC G1 is the first phone which is based on the Google Android operating system. With the G1 coming up it was for the first time in the history of mobile telephony, the operating system had become more significant than the cell phone itself. Actually T-Mobile's G1 is the first mobile phone that has Google Android included in it.

Here in one swing everyone has praised Samsung Behold. I did not know that HTC G1 was that bad. I have not got even single thumbs up for G1. Thank you, all of you for the various suggestions. I have shown here myself because I wanted to tell you all that I have got some more time to buy the phone. I will wait here and see if some of them can come up with more points for the HTC G1 and Samsung Behold. Thanks a lot once again.

I do not think that you will be receiving any points in favor of HTC G1. I am here with some more points for the Samsung Behold. It is an advanced touch screen phone with multimedia features and in addition full web browsing capability. It has fast web downloads and multimedia messaging. It will help you take your multimedia understanding to the next level. It has ultra high-resolution 5.0 Mega Pixel camera and camcorder. I think this is a complete package.

You can compare the two here itself and can make the decision. First of all I will post for the Samsung Behold:
    • It has fast and full Internet.
    • It has camera of 5.0 Mega Pixel resolution.
    • It has flash on the camera.
    • It is indeed super slim.
    • It looks very nice to handle.
    • It has video recorder and video player and music player.

Now regarding the HTC G1:
    • First of all it does not have video recorder
    • It has no flash
    • It has started to come up with lot of battery problems as well.
    • Also the phone is vey bulk in comparison.

I think that from the above description you can on your own decide which mobile should be chosen. Also if you want some more details then you can visit this: Samsung Behold