Thread: Droid Incredible vs iPhone 4. Opinions?!?

Droid Incredible vs iPhone 4. Opinions?!?

Hello boys here! I am planning here to buy new mobiles. I have seen lots of option for that but still confused. I want to use some business type mobile. I sorted my list and now I have just two option one is Droid mobile and iPhone 4.0. I know both are really very good but which one you will suggest me. I know droid has limitless data plan but does it same with iphone like is iphone using facebook or youtube etc? Right now I am also considering price difference in both phones. Give me your opinions and suggestion here to buy better mobile.

Re: Droid Incredible vs iPhone 4. Opinions?!?

I am using iphone 4 from last one month and its looks very good. What I think, iphone has almost all features which you require and its hardware performance is also looks good. 95% users do not go beyond the limits of 2GB per month. Iphone also have youtube and facebook completely free and some other application may cost you. For application you can have look on iTunes Application store. Some of my friends using Droid incredible and they have more problem as compare to iphone 4. You will get one free case from apple if you buy an iphone 4.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I am using iphone with 3G dats service from long time. I have not seen any difference even I am using everything through my iphone via 3G network, including application like youtube and facebook etc. I am not sure but it may cove texting also. One wrong part is that it’s not covering calling facility and but more additional facility it is having Skype application and I am sure that u will be able to use this application via VoIP.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am using my droid incredible and its looks cool to me with its Rooted, developed, overclocked theam. I have try very genuine things and application with it I never had any problem form my phone. But I cannot avoid that iphone 4.0 also has some very good features. But iphone has confusing data planning. But if you do not care about data planning and customizing your phone and you network operator providing you sufficient facility to use on your phone then I would defiantly like to chose iphone4.

I am using HTC Droid Incredible and its very good features. I have no idea about iphone 4.0 too much bcz I have not used it yet. Its give me full office features which you require for an office type phone. This phone has 3.7” screen with 480x800 resolution. Its performance is good bcz of its 1GHz , 512 MB RAM with 8GBof internal memory plus expandable memory (microSD ). Its camera is 8 mega pixels with wi-fi system. Its battery specifications are 4.6oz1300mAh battery.

1. In you ipohne 4 you have one more application related to stock marketing and all like currency take care. With iphone applications managing is not as difficult as people think and with this, keeping track of you money is not as difficult as it was before. It’s very simple to trace your all stock detail and conversion between all the world currencies. With this phone you can manage that what you are spending and what you have. You can have different different accounts very easily and can transfer money also. There are so may cool applications that use the iPhones user friendly interface to facilitate unique features.

The HTC Droid Incredible's overall look obviously sits at the conflicting end of the spectrum when compare to the homesick industrial design of the iPhone 4. Though the Incredible may not give off a level of premium excellence in its option of materials, the typically plastic handset feels very light weight over the heavier iPhone 4, but we had similar to to point out the durable and sturdy materials used for the iPhone 4 will substantially fare better in the long haul. If there is one thing we like about both handsets evenly, it has to be their overall perfect size which doesn't seem too small or large for most people to hold in the hand. Plus they are both fairly thin as the iPhone 4 stands in at 0.37” thick while the Incredible tallies in at 0.47”. It's not to say that the uninspired design in play with the Incredible isn't a bad thing, but there is no denying that the iPhone 4 has more of an petition from a quick first glance.