Thread: Nokia N900 Vs Google's Nexus One?

Nokia N900 Vs Google's Nexus One?

I am looking to take a smart phone these year and i have heard a lot about the Google Nexus's phone and the Nokia's N900. Now i am little bit confuse between them and which phone should i buy that, so please provide me the difference between them and which phone should i buy as i am using lot of application in the phone, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia N900 Vs Google's Nexus One?

The Nexus One phone is the Google’s best phone produced and it has all the Google application. This is the most excellent Android powered phone till date. It’s also the best ever and most stylish smartphone on the market today, firmly beating the iPhone in nearly everyone ways. In this speedily developing market there is sure to be impressive better just around the corner. But if you are looking to buy a far above the ground end smartphone right now, this is the phone for you. The Nexus One is the Android marked device. As compared to the Nokia N900 it lacked in the performance as it does not support a number of application.

The Nokia N900 is a mobile computer ready by Nokia with smartphone functions. It supersede the Nokia N810. Its non-attendance operating system, Maemo 5, is an Open Source Linux sharing at first developed for the N900. Whereas Google phone is lacking a number of features in it and the performance of the phone is not as good as the price is very high when it is compared to others. So, if you are willing to buy the Google Nexus then you should not buy it and go for the Nokia N900 smart phone.

Nokia has an image of providing a good quality phones but they always don’t provide great features in the phone. If you previously have a nokia manufactured goods and you wish to try something new then go for the nexus but if you desire to go for the N900, that will be a great phone as well, i guess it comes down to what you fancy out of your phone most, Google has a better application sell and the Google will provide a number of additional services which will not be available in the Nokia N900 phone but nokia has better integral memory which is expandable and these features is not available in the Nokia. I am not convinced as well because i was looking at both these phones and decided that the Google Nexus is better.

The Google’s Nexus phone is very much a advanced phone with the Android Os and the features and look and feel of the phone is very much advanced as compare to the Nokia’s N900. On the hand the Nokia N900 is also good in different ways Nokia N900 Measures 110.9 × 59.8 × 18 mm and weights just 181 grams. 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics and dual LED flash, support Adobe Flash 9.4.ARM Cortex-A8 600 MHz processor and up to 1GB of application memory.3.5G, Bluetooth and WLAN connectivity and the wi-fi facility, running Windows 3.11 on Nokia N900.So, in my advice you should go for the nokia N900.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Google Nexus is a delight to watch as it has brought revolution in the Smartphone market. Google has provided Android OS in the phone and the additional features in the phone are very well advanced. The internet is a treat in the phone to play with and the applications run very speedy in the phone which makes this phone much higher as compared to the nokia N900 smartphone.