Thread: ITouch vs. Laptop

ITouch vs. Laptop

I am facing problem in deciding whether to go for 8 Gigabytes iTouch or to go for Laptop with AMD processor. I am having a limited budget and I cannot spend more than that. One more thing that I want to let you know is that if I go for iTouch I will definitely go for iTouch. So for deciding for between these two I need help from your side. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: ITouch vs. Laptop

I am registered fresh because I think the iPod touch so much, but do not really know what it can really.
    Actually, my plan was to buy me a small laptop (Netbook) on the road. But now I am overwhelmed by the new generation of touch completely! I just do not know whether the iPod touch, or rather just a toy can be a real workhorse! Can I for example right (formatted) write and edit texts / and then transferred to the PC? Does that make any sense? How is it when I have pictures to iPod upload - which then still the same resolution, or will be adjusted automatically? (Taking pictures with a dSLR and I have the data first just in raw format. This cannot detect touch surely?) I can also connect external devices such as hard drives? My basic question is what I use the touch (Apps included) make everything can and if it had to replace a laptop traveling.

You can write articles, even edit Office documents, but whether that's enough for really a lot with the small keyboard and all, I do not know about iTouch.
    - External sheets you cannot connect.
    - Processing of pictures he can, but as far as I know, unfortunately, only matched. RAW he cannot.
    Then would come an even more iPad in question, but it also has too many restrictions on what you want to make, for example because the photos!

This is not a question. One computer has more memory and you can include hard drives. You have better graphics and games. Likewise, the Internet is more convenient than the iPod. So if you ask me which is better, if we compare iTouch and laptop, then I will suggest you to go for Laptop not for iTouch. But the final decision depends on you, for which you want to go for.

With the iPod to the Internet only if you have wifi in the area. Notebook can connect UMTS Stick, but a rosy connection is never really guaranteed. It would be cool if it would also give as an adapter for the iPod. The only one where iPod has an advantage that it is handy and smaller. That can be carried in your pocket, but not a notebook and is working on an iPod either.

Everything depends on the use you intend to do. The ipod touch or itouch is good to listen to music and play some games or application a notebook that is already complete. The screen is bigger and it is equipped with a keyboard real what allows it to be more comfortable for browsing the Internet or take such courses. I chose the laptop knowing that I have a iphone for some years now.

iTouch 8GB you will not be able to put it. I have a 16GB iPhone and between different style GPS apps, Music (10GB), Videos, Books, Photos, Mail etc is quickly saturated. The notebook enables you to do many more things that I recall that iTouch is not provided with access to the telephone network and therefore you do not have the Internet everywhere. With the notebook if you are doing well you can have a connection everywhere.