Thread: Refurbished laptop vs new laptop

Refurbished laptop vs new laptop

Till now I was using a Desktop but now I want to buy a laptop for me because my desktop’s performance is getting worst. I am thinking to buy a refurbished dell 1558 from ebay. If I am buying the same new dell 1558 then it will be more costly for me. I want to know that is a laptop is refurbished then is it mean that it is not new or it is used by someone. Please help me to get this answer. I am waiting for the replies. Thank you.

Re: Refurbished laptop vs new laptop

It will be much better for you to buy a Refurbished laptop because it will be more reliable then the new one. I am saying that I found most of the failures to electronic devices done within 30 days of their use from the day you buy it. Refurbished laptop are the already used and they have clear all those failure and therefore it will be more reliable. I am also using a Refurbished laptop and not got any such failure of the system.

If you buy any computer from Dell and within 30 days you are getting any issue with that then you can return that to Dell and they fix the issue there. After fixing all the problems they resold it but this time it is at low price. There is no fear to buy that that is also the new one and you will get some discount also. You will not find any scratch or dent on that. It will look like new. Don’t worry go for it.

I have a good experience with refurbished computers. About 3 years ago I bought an NEC portable and today also it is working strong. This is 3.02 gig and runs very fast like super computer. My advice to you is to save your money and buy a refurbished unit. First of all you should prepare that what you want to buy actually and then go to the Dell website and purchase it before anyone take it in front of you.

I cannot say about refurbished laptop but I can I can give the judgment for refurbished desktops. I bought two HP refurbs and I have not faced any problem with those two till now. The only thing that you have to make sure that you should specify all your needs about hardware and software so that after purchasing you should not feel that any one of the features is missing from there.

If I have to choose from a new PC vs. a Refurbished PC then I will go with a Refurbished PC. There are several reason behind it like they are of lower cost and all the issues of the PC is fixed and checked again by the company. When any PC is refurbished it again goes through full quality check and after the confirmation of all it comes to sell. It also gives us some discount to us.

Refurbished laptops are those which are broken or repaired for reselling. If a customer returns any product due to some fault it then it is repaired and comes for resaling with some lower price. After repairing also I think that problem may come again that is why I don’t like to buy a refurbished product. I can spend few more dollars but cannot take the risk.

ThumbsUp Re: Refurbished laptop vs new laptop

"Are you wanting to save some money on your next PC? If so, refurbished desktop computers might just be your best option. You see, when you buy refurbished desktop computers for sale, you can get away with paying a much more affordable price without sacrificing quality or worrying about it being in terrible condition.
    I was also looking for a refurbished pc.. Bought it from "ElectroComputerWarehouse" and the product id is ""dell_gx280_250gb_tower"